- Wed, March 14, 2018 – Pre-conference Sessions
- (Additional fee required/ NOT included in Registration)
- Thu, March 15 – Sat, March 17, 2018 – Conference
- (Included in Registration)
- Fri, March 16, 2018 – Pink Track
- (Included in Registration/ Can also be purchased separately)
Bringing five or more people to the Congress? A 10% discount will apply to all group reservations of Member and Non-Member rates (does not pertain to Pre-conference, Post-conference, Membership or Trainee). Please note that all group registrations must be registered together and will be on one invoice.
On-line registration will close as of 5:00 pm EST in the USA on March 9, 2018. Registration will continue on-site beginning Wednesday, March 14, 2018. All on-site congress registrations (except the pre-conference and guest rate) will incur an additional $50 charge.
Wire Transfer Fees
Registrants are responsible for all fees (both front and back end) incurred with wire transfers. Your registration will not be considered complete until all fees have been paid. For further information please contact Colleen LoGrande at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be eligible for the Trainee rate, you will need to be within 5 years of your first appointment. You will be required to upload a letter on letterhead from your supervisor stating your trainee status before completing your registration.
Pink Track Registration
By selecting the Pink Registration, please note that you will only have access to this track (Friday, March 16) and it will NOT grant you access to the main conference. Purchase to the main conference (rates are above) will grant you access to this track. If you would like further information regarding this special track please click here.
ADD your NABIS Membership during Registration!
NABIS is a multidisciplinary organization serving brain injury professionals across the United States. Join/renew with NABIS today to receive Journal of Head Trauma Rehabilitation and the other benefits listed below…
- An annual subscription to the journal Journal of Head Trauma Rehabilitation, a quarterly peer-reviewed, professional scientific journal.
- Enjoy substantially reduced Members-only discounts to the NABIS Conference and other NABIS sponsored conferences and events.
- Networking and informal scientific exchange with leading researchers in the brain injury field with opportunities to foster scientific relationships and collaborations with our Special Interest Groups.
For further details, click here.